"Discipline is the continual exercise of the will, enlightened by the intellect,
so that it may act easily and habitually according to the right order and help to
- If a student is found violating the rules and mission of the school constantly,
the student may be asked to leave.
- Students who stay away from P.T., Art Education (visual and performing), Library
and club classes will be dealt with severely.
- Students once present in school will not be allowed to leave school premises before
- Indiscipline among students continues to be a persistent problem. The school management
has therefore decided to adopt a policy of zero tolerance towards the following:
1. Bringing mobile phone, camera, laptop, clothes, shoes, gift for friends and teachers
and others gadgets is strictly prohibited. If confiscated it will be returned at
the end of the academic year with a fine.
2. Staying away from class intentionally within the school campus.
3. Bullying other students as per Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act.
4. Bringing any kind of contraband material such as alcoholic drinks or aerated
drinks mixed with alcohol or any drug or intoxicant.
6. Damage to school property
7. Collecting money without the permission of the principal or any other money transaction.
Strict disciplinary action including suspension/dismissal will be taken if any student
is involved in any of the above.
School is not responsible for conti party or any other parties.